Shopping Mall in Budva
Land for sale for the construction of a shopping center in Budva, Montenegro
- Location: Budva, from the direction of Becici (bypass),
- Location description: The location is located along the main road, on the bypass through Budva from direction Becici, where a lot of people gravitate throughout the year, which makes it extremely attractive.
Approach to the location of the facility is enabled with (forbidding) and two streets that are located on the sides of the building. Right next to the building, more precisely from the side, it is planned to pass the future road around Budva, which will be of great importance for this location and the future object.
- The land has a total area of 10.109 m2,
- Purpose of the location: According to UTU, the construction of a modern shopping center is envisaged
- The site also envisages the possibility of building a gas station with accompanying contents. I would like to note that we received a positive opinion from the MUP for the construction of the gas pump
- The location is infrastructurally equipped for carrying out activities. From the infrastructure facilities on the location and its surroundings, in addition to the access roads, there is plumbing, electricity and TT networks, while the sewage network will be built in a projected solution.
- According to UTUs, the maximum floor space of the building is 2G + P + 1, the coefficient of occupied land is 0.54 and the coefficient of construction is 1.09, the area under the facility is 5500 m2.
- The planned floor level of the Shopping Center facility is G + P + 1 (garage, ground floor and first floor). The object is a total gross area of 14,961 m2, while the net surface of the building is 14.057 m2. Outside parking 51 parking space, in the garage 162 parking space