New Luxury Residential Complex in Becici
New Luxury Residential Complex in Becici!!! Sales start on April 4! Hurry up to buy at the lowest price at the initial stage of construction!
- There are 167 apartments in the complex.
- The area of the apartments is from 32 to 206 m2.
- Constructive scheme of the house monolithic reinforced concrete frame with reinforced concrete Foundation.
- High-speed elevators with silent footsteps and opening, carrying capacity of 1000 kg and 630 kg.
- Mechanical filtration of drinking water is centralized.
- Underground Parking on 4 levels.
- Unlit stairwells.
- Fire-prevention metal doors.
- Cement-sand screed, sound insulation layer.
- Water heating boiler in each apartment.
- Roof heating heating system, system of accounting for and steel heaters.
- Windows and balcony doors made of aluminum profiles with glass with UV protection and built-in supply elements.
- Fiber optic Internet cable to each floor.
- Fire safety system.
- The distance to the beach is 150 meters.
- Restaurant on the ground floor with 40 seats.
- Price for apartments from 2 500 €/m2
167 excellent apartments 34 m2 to 200 m2 in a 14-storey complex located on the banks of the Budva Riviera – a great place for permanent residence and recreation on the Adriatic. Modern architectural perfection, panoramic views of the mountains, the azure sea and the island of St. Stephen – the pearl of Montenegro. Apartments in this complex is a great business investment in the Euro area.
In the complex: Concierge service 24 hours»,
For fans of a healthy lifestyle: Two swimming pools, SPA and fitness center. The main highlight of the complex is the Wellness center. Here you can restore your strength, cleanse the body, recharge with new energy and get cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation and skin care of the face and body.
For gourmets: Lobby bar, where you will be offered a rich selection of fine wines and Mediterranean dishes, and a restaurant with a special menu. At your request, the restaurant chef together with a nutritionist can develop an individual menu with traditional Adriatic cuisine, but without the calorie excesses.
For lovers of Mediterranean flora: Landscape design with a Park area and secluded places where you can hide with a book or take a NAP in the shade of oleanders.
For younger guests of the complex there is an indoor children's room with video surveillance, as well as an outdoor Playground and a swimming pool for kids.