Montenegro has the potential to become a magnet for investment because of its business-focused economic system. It enjoys great economic freedom and monetary stability.
In recent years, foreign direct investment inflows more than doubled, before entering aphase of decline in 2009. In 2014, net FDI flows increased by 9.3% compared to 2013, reaching more than USD 400 million.
The sectors attracting most of the FDI are finance, tourism, energy, health care and real estate. The main investing countries are Switzerland, Norway, Austria and Russia. The country also counts Egyptian and Italian investors in the tourism and energy sectors.
Information on the actual FDI influx in this region can be accessed in the Global Investment Trade Monitor published by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
Why You Should Choose to Invest in Montenegro?
The most common questions are:
- If property purchase in Montenegro is safe?
- Are other projects in my desired area currently being developed?
- What is the real estate market in Montenegro like?
- How much I can earn if I rent my property in Montenegro?
- How much are property taxes and what are the other costs related to property purchase in Montenegro?
- What are the conditional for the foreign investors?
- What are the weak and what ate the strong points of Montenegro’s investments?
- Do foreign companies have the same rights as nationals?
- What are the formalities for creating a company?
- What are the Government Measures to Motivate or Restrict investments?
We are glad in helping you to understand all this issues.
Please contact us to get the information.